About Private Policy
About Game Pencil / Arvin Evangelista (developer)
The games of Game Pencil was made by a developer named Arvin Evangelista who is both an Artist and Game Developer. Most of the games made are made by himself. Arvin Evangelista (developer) started making his own games at year 2013 as Deck of Games and was renamed Game Pencil at year 2015. Arvin Evangelista’s goal is to develop games marketed for kids.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The only data may collect is an email address from external links from the GAMES made or from Game Pencil WEBSITE. Why? It is to send subscribers and users information and newsletter about our games. This includes our games’ work in progress, game releases and news updates.
However if our mobile apps are meant for EDUCATION we do not collect information within the app and does not include external links while using the app.
A child or Parents may visit our website and may send information thru our email address or leaving comments in our webpage.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) for children under age of 13.
Our mobile applications specifically meant for EDUCATION complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
As a parent, you’ve probably done a lot of thinking about protecting your family’s privacy on the internet. In our case we do not collect specific details like name, age and address in our games, educational apps or in our website. We only collect email address if the application are meant for GAMES for the purpose of our product’s advertisement or newsletter.
In compliance with COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), Game Pencil / Arvin Evangelista (developer) adopted the following policies to keep children safe:
• I/We do NOT knowingly seek, collect, use or distribute personal information from children under age of 13 without prior verifiable consent from a parent or guardian.
• I/We do not collect geo-location tracking information.
• Personal information we collect from children under the age of 13 will be used solely by FEN or it’s agents to internal purposes only and will NOT be sold or distributed to third parties.
• I/We do NOT knowingly allow children under age of 13 to access free form chat, message boards , email accounts or other services within the FEN that would allow them to publicly post or distribute personal information without consent from a parent or guardian.
• I/We do NOT knowingly allow children under age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate any activity, game or service.
• I/We do NOT knowingly keep personal information that is inadvertently included in a child’s email submission, help inquiry, or other one time request. If we know that the child is under age of 13. Any such information will be purged promptly after the issue has been resolved.
• I/We do NOT knowingly keep personal information that is inadvertently included in a child’s submission to a general audience contribution area if we know that the child is under the age of 13. Upon notice to us, these submissions will be deleted and handled anonymously thereafter.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and other laws have been established to protect the privacy of minors and we abide by all federal and state laws and guidelines regarding youth privacy.
What third parties we receive data from
We receive data from social media parties such as facebook, instagram, google plus, twitter and youtube.
Third Party Advertisers
• Our EDUCATIONAL APPS does not have Third Party links when using the app in compliance with COPPA.
• Our GAMES has external links linking to facebook, twitter, youtube and our website. It is for the user to get notified for news and updates about the games we produce.
These are our official links to third party advertisements:
Facebook : https://facebook.com/gamepencil
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use an analytics from bit.ly to monitor how many people visited our website and it’s pages. Our website also has a built-in analytic plug-in called Post View Counter to determine number of visits within our pages.
Who we share your data with
We do not share our information to anyone outside of gamepencil.com
Our games does not require to login or save data using social media parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We are saving in our local database which does not involve an internet access. Our staff saves the information manually to our local system.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We are not associated with a group or member in a regulated industry. Additional privacy laws does not apply.
2nd flr Business Park Center
Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
Contact number: +639173459631
Contact Person: Arvin Evangelista a.k.a ACE
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org