Dinosaurs in Jurassic History is an educational app that lets you learn about the prehistoric dinosaurs. They might have lives millions and decades ago at the Beginning of time after Bing Bang Theory. They are the first species lived with mankind. Ancient Beings with Brute power strength. They are mighty and huge body inhibit a world of ancient before the civilization arise.
This app is suitable for grade school, high school, college up to adults who want to learn about the old age of dinosaurs.
Features of Dinosaurs in Jurassic History:
• Know the prehistoric dinosaurs.
• Trivia that let’s u know more about the dinosaur.
• Nice park jurassic world backgrounds.
• Playing a lot will have kids memorize earth dinosaurs in a short time period.
• Helps in History K12 Education.
• Set of difficulties to learn: Easy, Medium and Hard.
What are the Dinosaurs in Jurassic History?
• Triceratop – a dinodause that has three large horns at the head.
• Tyrannosaurs – Was one of the largest land carnivores of all time.
• Pterodactyl – A flying reptile that resembles of the Bat. One of the first flying reptile.
• Stegosaurus – Covered lizard, in reference to it’s bony plates. Has mighty spikes at their back up to tail.
• Brachiosaurus – Has a long neck, small head and large body. The known largest of land dinosaurs.
• Mammoth – Large Elephant with Tusk and covered in Fur.
• Archaeopteryx – One of the first winged dinosaurs with feathers.
• Sabre Tooth Tiger – Ancient Tiger that has two large tooth.
• Parasaurolophus – One of the first herbivore dinosaur that has crest horn at their head.
• Ankylosaurus – They have an armored body with long heavy hammer tail.
• Plesiosaur – Looks like a Brachiosaurus that has flat feet and can swim underwater.
• Mosasaur – They are considered one of the great marine reptile.
• Dimetrodon – Has a large neural spine sail on their back formed by elongated spines.
• Spinosaurus – Known as Spine Lizard.
• Styracosaurus – Has spikes of long horn in their head.
• Deinocheirus – Has wing shaped arms and horrifying hands.
• Pterosaur – One of the first animals to evolve powered flight.
• Edmontosaurus – Has duck billed mouth and toothless beak.
• Pachycehalosaurus – “hey are famous for having a large, bony dome atop of their skull.
• Apatosaurus – Known as deceptive lizard.Has long neck and a long whip-like tails.
• Plateosaurus – Broad Lizard.
• Dilophosaurus – is a genus of theropod dinosaur that lived in what is now North America during the Early Jurassic
• Carnotaurus – Carnotaurus was a large but lightly built predator.
• Ouranosaurus – meaning “bravelizard”, alternatively “sky lizard” after the primordial Greek god Ouranos.
• Compsognathus – were small, bipedal animals with long hind legs and longer tails.
What are Dinosaurs?
Dinosaurs are a diverse group of reptiles of the clade Dinosauria. They first appeared during the Triassic period, between 243 and 233.23 million years ago. They became the dominant terrestrial vertebrates after the Triassic–Jurassic extinction event 201 million years ago; their dominance continued through the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
Dinosaurs are a varied group of animals from taxonomic, morphological and ecological standpoints.
They are the first species of birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles and mostly Lizard.
They are mostly carnivorous and mostly vertebrates animals.
Difficulty of Dinosaurs in Jurassic History:
• Easy mode: Start easy with 5 common dinosaurs.
• Medium : You get to learn more dinosaurs with the help of trivia, you gain more knowledge.
• Hard mode: This mode sets a challenge to take a time limit. The limit is about 6 seconds at the first half to guess the dinosaurs.